Whether it is dry skin or dry hair they are very difficult to manage. They become worst with changed weather. Be it pollution or UV rays each and every negativity of environment impacts worst on them. It takes lots of time to comb and often fall a lot. it takes a lot to treat them beauty parlor as they charge a lot, so it is not economic for our pocket. They often come in the form of split ends or I mean to say dry hair causes worst to a person. Let’s discuss some of the home remedies to cure it to get gel silky shiny and beautiful hair with minimum expenditure.
- It may sound weird but it is a reality that Budweiser beer can help you to condition your hair. Remember; use only Budweiser’s beer not ale or wheat. All you have to do is wash your hair as usual but don’t add conditioner to it. On the place of conditioner pour beer on your scalp and rib it gently. Leave it on for three minute and wash it off. Use this remedy once in a week to get shiny hair with beer.
- The super simple remedy is to apply yogurt on your hair including scalp half an hour prior to bathe then wash them completely as you do normally. It is the simplest and easiest home remedy to add shine to your dry hair.
- Make a simple hair pack with two eggs and half cup milk. Mix them evenly then massage into your hair. Cover your hair with bathing cap for ten minute. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner to get a shiny and manageable hair.
- Coconut oil is also very useful for dry skin or hair. Take extra virgin coconut oil and apply enough of this thoroughly in your hair to be visible. Leave it on for 30 minute. Then use hair dryer to give heat for fifteen minute. Wash it off with your favorite shampoo and conditioner.
- Take fenugreek seeds (amount depends on the thickness and length of your hair). Soak it in the water over night minimum for six to seven hours. Grind them in the morning in the form of a thick paste. Apply this paste mainly on your scalp then cover all over hair. Wash it off totally when it gets dry. Use warm water to wash your hair. Then shampoo your hair and condition it.
- There is one simpler homemade hair pack made with banana (one or two) and add two to three table spoon of olive oil. Apply all over your hair and wash it off after 45 minute.