We have yogis in India from ancient times and gave a gift of mediation. It’s an effortless process which gives peace of mind, you just need to take a deep breath and relax. It benefits mind, spirit and soul equally.
Meditation creates awareness in you and inner attitude determines your happiness
It De-Stresses You!
- It prevents stress from getting into your system.
- It releases accumulated stress from system.
Physical Benefits of Meditation:
Body undergoes a positive change and fills with more prana (energy). This leads into more joy, enthusiasm, peace, energy, activeness due to increased prana in body.
Mediation At Physical Levels:
- Keeps blood pressure in control
- Lowers blood lactate levels and reduce anxiety attacks
- Decreases tension-related pain, like: tension headaches, insomnia, joint problems, ulcers, muscle problems etc.
- Boost serotonin levels which improve mood and gives better sleep
- Enhance immune system
- As it’s a source of inner energy source, you improve on energy level
Meditation At Mental Levels:
It takes brainwave pattern into an Alpha state which promotes healing. It makes mind fresh, delight and delicate. Regular practice of meditation:
- Decreases anxiety
- Improves emotional stability
- Increases creativity
- Increases happiness
- Develops intuition
- Gives clarity and peace of mind
- Problems seems smaller
- Gives focus and sharpens the mind expands through relaxation
- Sharpens mind without causing tension, anger and frustration
- Expands consciousness without sharpness that led to lack of action/progress
- brings perfection with the balance of expanded consciousness and sharp mind
Meditation At Another Level:
Emotional Harmony And Steadiness
It clears up you from within and brings calmness in your life, practice it whenever you emotionally shut down, overwhelmed or unstable.
Brings Harmony In Creation
Meditation shapes you in the shape of joy, vastness and calmness that you emit into the environment. It leads to the positivity in space.
One, who assimilates meditation into daily life; gets consciousness evolved and with increased time experience higher and refined states of consciousness.
This makes disturbances negligible in your life. Anger and disappointments get fleeted and gradually vanish with time. You start living in the present and let go the past.
It can bring about a perfect personal transformation. As you start learning about yourself, you start revealing more about life and its mystery, and more about universe etc.
There are many more benefits of meditation that can be experienced only. So, I hope you will meditate regularly in the morning and gain the benefits.