Would not it be better if your food increases your immune system and you do not need to do anything extra for that? Giving it a thought, today’s article is decided to through some light on the vegetables which can increase your resisting power of body. Let’s start the discussion on some vegetables that can improve your immunity power:
What Is Immunity?
It is a body function is the truly intelligent constellation of responses to attacks from outside the body. The symptoms of weak immune system is getting affected by cold and viral faster than usual, or lack of sleep. It makes the body weak and prone to attract infectious diseases quicker.
Few Immune Booster Vegetables:
- Cruciferous Vegetables– Although almost every vegetable is good in nutrients and protective powers but due to some special chemical composition of sulfur containing compounds, Cruciferous vegetables have pungent flavors. It prevents cancer and has prominent immune boosting factors.
- Garlic– It has allicinthat turns into organosulfurs that is a compound which keeps cells safe from destruction that may cause many chronic diseases. It is considered natural antiseptic which fights with infections and prevents cancer and colds. Moreover its deep taste makes it an essential part of daily food.
- Onions– Same like garlic it also contains important compound allicin. It has lots of antioxidants that work wonders with its healing powers. It is a safe therapy for allergies and healing cancer. It also helps in heart disease and maintains blood pressure. The unique taste of this vegetable gas made it a non separable part of cooking vegetables as it can be mixed with almost every recipes
- Spinach– Undoubtedly, spinach is a great vegetable that is rich in mineral zinc and vitamin C which helps in cold and infection. This also improves the quality of skin and eye sight. Moreover it contains vitamin C which helps in keeping you calm and makes you more energetic. Available vitamin A makes it boosting immune system potently. There are many ways to eat it, cook it and improve your overall health.
- Asparagus– It is rich in anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties of the body. It is rich in an antioxidant called glutathione, which reduces the risk of life threatening diseases, like: heart disease and cancer. It is found beneficial in all inflammatory conditions, like: irritable bowel syndrome and arthritis.
Apart from the above mentioned vegetables, there are many more vegetables that work towards improving your immune system, such as, mushrooms, tomatoes, beets, artichoke, red bell pepper, sweet potatoes etc. these vegetable are easy to get and healthy as well. Eat them and stay fit.