Natural and herbal way of life is the best life when it comes to health. Only best eating practice is not enough for your optical care alone although they demand better care and efforts also. Switch to natural life style and obtain perfect 6/6 eye sight. Also, never take your eye health for granted and pay attention on these tips:
Eat For Good Eye Health
Your food being served on the plate matters a lot if you care about eye health. Try to eat foods filled with omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, vitamins C and E and lutein, they are good in antioxidant properties and works wonder to improve eye health. They also help in age related week eye sight problems like: macular degeneration and cataracts. Eat them regularly to improve your eye sight:
- Add these foods in your daily diet: spinach, green leafy foods, kale, collards etc.
- Oily fishes are good for eye such as: tuna, Salmon and many more which contains oil.
- If you are vegetarian then add protein rich food like: eggs, beans, nuts, and other protein rich food.
- Eat more of orange, lemon or other citrus fruits or juices
Eat balanced diet which leads to healthy life and safe you from many diseases like: diabetes, a burning cause of blindness in adult.
You Need To Quit Smoking
Smoking impacts bad on eyes as it leads to cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damage.
According to a survey if a person quits smoking and starts again, have better chances to quit this forever, so keep trying.
It’s Good To Wear Sunglasses
Sunglasses protects you from harsh UV damage your eyes. Keep it in your mind that extra exposure to sun creates cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Keep these facts in mind while buying them:
- Opt for those who can save you 99% to 100% of UVA and UVB rays both.
- Chose lenses those are wraparound lenses as they can protect eyes from sides as well.
- Reduce glare with Polarized lenses while driving.
- Protect lenses also comes with UV protection, so opt for them. You can still wear sunglasses to get protected from UV rays.
Use Safety Eyewear Everywhere Like: At Home, At Office Or At Sports
These are many things around which can harm your eyes so always wear safety glasses or protective goggles all the time.
These are many more things which can be taken care like staring at your computer screen for longer without peeping other ways can harm your eyes badly. Thus, pay attention in these small things to protect your eyes from bad effects.